Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anybody seen this?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lowburban, Dec 30, 2008.

1. lowburban

lowburban

So my wife has to take defensive driving and she's doing the online thing through H.E.B. I go see how she's doing and it's the section on road rage. The video starts and this nerdy dude is sitting at the light and behind him is a F100, purple, drawer knob grill and canted headlights. Has a club plaque for a front plate that says Choppers. I'm almost sure it was a Burbank Choppers one but you only see it for a second. The guys in the truck are the road rage guys and end up throwing a brick through the dudes window. Anybody else seen this? Wasn't to happy to see em cast the guys in the custom as the bad guys but what do you expect.

2. Kustom7777

Kustom7777
    from Austin, TX

sandy wachtlers (spelled wrong, im sure,,haha) from the choppers truck, i think,,,,,VERY cool truck,,,the video sounds pretty funny,,,id like to see it,,any way to you-tube it?

3. 23 bucket-t

23 bucket-t

can you give us a link so we can see it to

4. I saw this on TV a few years ago. I think the Americas most wanted guy (Tom Walsh?) was narrating it. It might have been one of those worst drivers shows.

5. Onelow34

Onelow34

my buddy who lives in DFW told me he seen it last time he had to go to DD school. Ive never seen it but he said it is fast shots but looks badass

6. Wanna bet the reason they use a custom is because it's less readily identifiable as being any particular make, so Ford/Chevy/whoever can't complain that their products are being made to look bad?

7. You could just cut off a cop in traffic :D

8. Yep, thats Sandy Wach's truck alright. Someone mentioned that to us in the past. We had no idea about it, as the footage (from where?) was used without our permission. D.

9. lowburban

lowburban

I don't know if I can get back to it or capture it but I'll try when she's done. She should finish tonight and Illsee what I can do.

10. hahaha! Love to see that! Sandy is the most mellow guy. I wonder what people think,seeing it drive by on the way to a show? "Honey,pull over! There's that purple truck!!!!",LOL.....Sucks that they didn't get permission first!

11. 61TBird

61TBird

I couldn't find it on the 'tube, so I'll put this one up...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1rFvR7Bv9Fk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1rFvR7Bv9Fk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

12. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Had to go to a defensive driving class. Saw the video with the Choppers truck along with "signal whatever" with all of the the gory nasty dead people.

13. hotrod40coupe

hotrod40coupe

I love the Trunk Monkey...any idea where I can get one????

14. Insane 1

Insane 1
    from Ennis TX

Signal 30

15. New info on my previous post. I was mistaken. The footage WAS used with permission.
    Sandy's truck was shot in a scene for a defensive driving video about 8 years ago. A friend of a friend was producing the project and needed a vehicle for a crazy brick throwing passenger to jump out of. Looks like Sandy's truck fit the bill. D.

16. Funny, this topic came up on the board several years ago!?