Register now to get rid of these ads!

anybody know - rickyracer1962?? moderator help welcomed

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by last g-man, Nov 9, 2007.

1. last g-man

last g-man

ok, here's the deal, bought a pair of spindles off rick the middle of last month. check cleared 10-22-07 and communication was not a problem even though shipping of items got delayed.

haven't heard/no reply to pm's from him now since 10-15-07. alliance member w/lots of posts under his belt.....anybody dealt with/know/have an e-mail for his happy ass:mad:??

never been dicked workin' from this site before and hope that's not the case now......moderator [ryan?] help would be appreciated if possible...

thanks, g-man [ed]
    281-682-9169

2. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

I don't have his contact info anymore.. I had no problem with him at all.. Been to his place to pick up some parts from him... Maybe he has had something happen..Last time he was on here was 10/18/2007 Jason.

3. last g-man

last g-man

....thinkin' the same thing. Great transaction/communication up 'till 'bout the middle of last month. Seems like a great guy....hopin' it's nothin' serious Ed

4. CHOPSHOP

CHOPSHOP
    from Malden,MA

5. orphaneddie

orphaneddie

I know him... let me see whats happening with him....