Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anybody know JERRY EICH Photographer? Gold Digger 57 Fairlane

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by NICKEYCHEVY60, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Posted this yesterday to find the guy who took many pictures of my car during the 60's,saw it when I was 11 in '66,bought it 2 years ago. Yes dreams do come true.Thanks for the help from those who did.Great place this HAMB

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2008
  2. showrod

showrod

yes, I know jerry I will p.m. you his info he had lots of pictures of my old showrod and an excellent memory.

3. THANK YOU! Much appreciated

4. Hey Wally,I can't thank you enough.I talked to Jerry & he told ME about my car.Remembered it well & will send me some photos.I got the Fairlane from Russ 2 yrs ago but didn't get a chance to see the Merc.It's coming along slow but sure. (What Doesn't?) GOD Bless The HAMB! Hope to meet you at the Hunnert. Ed

5. Here's a few photos by Jerry,except the orange front end taken June 30,1963 in gold paint with 61 Merc tailights (way cool) and Jan 9,1967 when it was orange with the hand made rear section.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  6. Anybody know of this car?