Register now to get rid of these ads!

anybody here on the hamb sell paint?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rickyracer1962, Nov 6, 2008.

1. i need to get some hardner for Centari. anyone on the board sell it?
    let me know.

2. I run a Dupont jobber in Victorville, Ca. need a little more info though there is more than one kind of Centari with different types of hardeners what else does it say on the can? I don't sell Centari here but I could probably point you in the right direction if I knew the type mainly so I can see what areas your product is available in.

3. didnt know there was more than one type of centari. i'll check the can when i get home. its a single stage yellow, probably at least 5 years old! nobody in my area sells centari anymore, thats why i turned to the hamb. :)

4. yeah the only difference would be the v.o.c. level there have been several changes over the past few years esp. in california. So dependiing on the v.o.c. amount I can figure out what hardener you need and see where that one is available. hopefully it is nothing to high you may have to go outta state, take the wife or gf to vegas and get some activator.