Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anybody have more pics of this car..........(pic)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 53choptop, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Bumpstick

Bumpstick

It also has red neon under the rockers. Kooooooool!
    53Choptop, yours already looks cooler. Drop it, new wheels, finish rear doors. Done.

2. hatch

hatch
    from house

Spotted the new mag on the grocery store rack today...leafed thru it and passed on buying it....sorta like too much bad acting for me.

3. daign

daign
    from socal

simplicity goes far.

I'd buy it.

-Dane

Attached Files:

4. =mike=

=mike=

I got a copy today , it is actually pretty good . , I dont know you will just need to check it out yourself . There is a couple " deathcar " type hotrods , as well as a few pretty nice finished cars . A good tech article on vintage carburation , jimmy shines truck , a super nice nailhead powered model A pickup . . . it isbetter than I thought it would be honestly . Lil C pulled it off I think . the only thing i dont like is that there arent enough full body pictures of the cars featured . but I'm sure after a few issues that will be ironed out

5. Sacred Kart Mike: You Da Man!

Daign: You Nailed it! Great Photoshopping.

53choptop: Awesome start on the Chev. Looks great.

[​IMG]

6. Hell i like it...
    Some nice crazy body shapes going on there! If i bought it i'd do a nice subtle Candy Pint Job.

That thing has a killer profile!

maiki

7. daign, Thanks for that. I kinda liked the profile when I saw the first pic. Your blackmobile gets rid of all the distractions. A CLEAN slate. Wanna try the front shot?? [​IMG]

8. 53choptop

53choptop

Thanks Peter Pan but actually my car is an 53 Oldsmobile, same body style as Larry's, his is a 52 though.

9. I admit, I do look better in the photoshopped all black side view (though I prefer a gloss paintjob!). But the chop do not work 100% for me, though profile is OK, the reawindow sits way too high. And maybe, a little bit shorter roof would look better and the 2-piece window needs to be replaced with a one-piece...

(And the tail does not look good, and the roof scoop and trunk mods are awful...)

10. james

james

I agree with RPW- the chop needs one more inch in the back, and the rear fenders look like some one cut part off for another car--the angle looks like it wasn't thought out. I didn't mind it the way it was for what it was--it looked like just a backyard radical custom. Reminds me of what that guy Fonzi (not the Fonzi off the HAMB) did with his merc. Just a mean, down and dirty custom, lotsa mods, sharp edges, and probably mud. And didn't Fonze always have giant flamethrowers?

11. UNCLECHET

UNCLECHET

Hey Guys,

I quit posting cause I was just making people mad, but why is anyone picking on this car? It's his, he likes it and I'm glad he does. Let's pick on imports. My opinion is this thread should go away.

12. 53choptop

53choptop

I just wanted pictures.....

13. raaf

raaf

damn daign - that answers that.

14. UNCLECHET

UNCLECHET

Nothing wrong with that 53'. I don't blame you. I like it too! I'd love to see that thing come slidin by on a cold
    rainy night. Maybe not every aspect of it is how I'd do it, but it's a custom alright.