Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Anybody going to the Englishtown swapmeet?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gasoline Junkie, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Gasoline Junkie

Gasoline Junkie

The Spring Swap Meet is coming up next weekend! Who's got stuff for me to buy? Any Chevy stuff, tri-five stuff?

2. BigDaddySteamRoller

BigDaddySteamRoller
    from Phila, PA

I am going but all I am looking for is a lawn mower, a sink, and some Fisher Price outdoor toys.

Oh yea, some well used pistons for a Camaro

Hope to be surprised however... :)

3. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

I need some broken four wheel drive parts. I'm hoping.
    Well, it is a big fleam arket, and sometimes I find a clueless person with goodies from Grampa's basement.

4. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Sorry boys I can't vend there....the NJ sales tax people frown upon us vendors who do not have NJ sales tax permits

5. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

Wait a minute...all those drunken greasers selling broken lawnmowers and eight-track tapes of Tony Orlando have tax permits??

6. Tuxedo

Tuxedo

I'll be there Saturday with my dad and son... kind of a tradition. Went to Carlisle this past weekend and, while there were lots more car parts and less lawnmowers, I think I still prefer the 30 minute drive to E-town over the 3+ hour drive to Carlisle.

Dad is giong to try and bring his slightly off topic '47 Pontiac so look for it on the track. But just remember... no judging... he did it "his" way. ;-)

7. onetruth1130

onetruth1130

Ill be there tomorrow morning, cant wait. Went to carlisle for the first last weekend and that was worth the 2.5 hr drive. Good times and i got me some good stuff. Dont have anything in particular to buy tomorrow, but im goin to have a good time, and maybe come home with some goodies!