Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anybody going thru Pennsylvania to Bonneville ? Relay needed

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bobby Green, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Bobby Green

Bobby Green

I have purchased an old bicycle that will become the new official Old Crow pit bike, but unfortunately it's in Mechanicsburg PA and I'm in Los Angeles. But if someone is heading through there on the way to Bonneville, I could help with a little gas money if they can pick it up for me.

It is right off the Pennsylvania Turnpike at exit 236.

Let me know. Thanks.

2. Clark

Clark

If you find someone I've got something else to go to you :) What about the Rolling Bones crew?
    Clark

3. ROLLING BONES 1A

ROLLING BONES 1A

That belly tank of your is just flat Bitchin ' if there is anyway you can get your bike up to the Erie area Sunday night ,the 10 th . we will bring it out for you . Ken AND Keith of the Rolling Bones

4. Bobby Green

Bobby Green

Ken And Keith,

Thank you. I'll find out and get back to you.

5. If you can't find it a ride to B'Ville let me know. Mechanicsville is just up the road from me.
    TZ

6. rdachsdog

rdachsdog
    from michigan

I'm coming from just north of Toledo if you can get it there. I brought the wheels from you to Mich last year.

7. 97

If ya can't get it to Bonneville but someone can get it to the HAMB drags can get it from Mokan to LA...

8. Greezy

Greezy

Bobby I will be going right through there tommorrow, I could make arrangements to pick it up. Then Im sure if you ask him nice enough I could hand it off to BenD, and he could run it out there to you. PM me the contact info on were the bike is, maybe they could meet me in Carlisle Ill be in my big truck.

9. Bobby Green

Bobby Green

A big Thank You to everyone that responded...... Greezy and Ben D are taking care of it for me. Thanks guys. You rule !!!!!