Register now to get rid of these ads!

anybody close to Modesto, CA up for a gathering/show?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by INJUNTOM, Jul 9, 2006.

1. INJUNTOM

INJUNTOM

a buddy of mine who is friends with Bob the owner of Road dog cycles said that Bob is wanting to put something together with some other guys that buld HAMB style rides, and also have some restored vintage race cars that are cool as hell.

this will be mostly for flatpaint/primered rides, or at least cars that are driven, not trailer queens.

i'd like to be able to tell him that there are a lot of people who would show up :D

Bob has this car, and an old Caddy he just built that i haven't seen yet:

[​IMG]

2. Possibly, depending on the time of year. We threw a show in Modesto last year...it was the weekend after Billetproof, though, and didn't get as good of a turnout as we'd hoped. There were at least 4 clubs in attendance...from Sac, Vallejo, San Jose and SF (I think). All traditional cars.

Bryan

3. derelict

derelict

Yeh, I'd come by.

4. derelict

derelict

I know a few other people that I could get to come by too.

5. INJUNTOM

INJUNTOM

sounds good guys...i think he's talking about this season before winter comes.

any particular dates that would be a conflict?

it would be nice to be able to let them know if there is something else going on on the day they may plan for.

6. The Cruisin' News has the most comprehensive list of shows that I know of. I'm guessing you're not planning on anything as soon as July...it's pretty booked anyway.

Biiletproof is Sept 16th and the Street Vibrations bike show in Reno is the 20-24th...as far as I know those are the main ones you need to schedule around in September. Not sure about August.

Bryan

7. a tell bob that kyle from livermore well help in any if he wants he shold no who your talking about 925 339 5290 if he wants to give me a holler

8. tobyjuarez

tobyjuarez

9. INJUNTOM

INJUNTOM

sounds good guys...i'll try to get more info this week.

i only know Bob from the car swapmeets, and running into him at HotAugustNights in Reno, but my buddy has bought several bikes from him, and knows him quite well, so when i heard he was wanting to get something started, i thought of this place :D