Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any word on trog wildwood for 2023?

Discussion in 'Other Events' started by 63401nailhead, May 31, 2023.

1. 63401nailhead

63401nailhead
    from DE

Has anyone heard any news or updates about TROG this year in NJ? They posted the dates recently on the website, but no other details at all. Still waiting to hear that they will honor last years tickets for this year. Just curious anyone else has heard anything or has some inside news.

2. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

I've been looking and sent emails to them with no response. I'm at the point where I want a refund

3. I heard that the tickets are supposed to be good for 2024 now that 2023 is canceled, but that's second hand information so i'm not sure how accurate it is

4. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Some communication would be great instead of second hand info. I have emailed them and got no reply. So I'm a little miffed, I already lost hotel money from last year.

5. sorry that's all I know at the moment

6. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

It's cool, you are not responsible. I'd just like decent communication from them,

7. clementine736

clementine736

I don't have access to real-time news updates. However, I can suggest a few options to help you stay informed about TROG in NJ:

1. Check the official TROG website regularly: Keep an eye on their website for any news or updates regarding the event. They might announce information about honoring last year's tickets there.
    2. Follow TROG on social media: Follow TROG on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. They may share updates, important announcements, or even respond to inquiries from attendees.

3. Reach out to TROG directly: If you have specific questions about ticket transfers or any other concerns, consider contacting TROG through their official communication channels. They might be able to provide you with the most accurate information about this year's event.

4. Join online forums or groups: Look for online communities or forums dedicated to TROG or vintage car events. Other attendees and enthusiasts might share news or updates they've come across.

Remember, it's always important to rely on official sources for the most accurate and up-to-date information.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2023
  8. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Oh this is your first post? Who sent you to try and calm this down?

1. still nothing.
    2. looks like they snuck something in on FB and IG saying they would honor the tickets in 2024, this after months and months of nothing.
    3. oh shit really? HAH. they don't reply to emails
    4. where the fuck do you think you are?

Adriatic Machine likes this.
  9. clementine736

clementine736

just some suggestions dude
    being polite is not a hard thing

Last edited: Jul 20, 2023
  10. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

You signed up yesterday to make this "damage control" post. Sorry I'm not buying your concern.