Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any swapmeet vendors out there?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by surfacedoctor, Nov 16, 2006.

1. Heres the deal. A while back I bought a whole pile of parts from a guy. I sold a bunch on e-bay and in the classifieds here, and kept the stuff I needed. Whats left is a bunch of n.o.s. tie rod ends, wrist pins, valves, and about 30 peices of used stainless I can't identify. I would like to pass this stuff on to some one who could make use of it,instead of seeing it all go to the dump. Not looking to make any money , just want it to go. Any takers?

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Any of that stainless...... door trim by chance?? Maybe 54 inches long and one inch wide with no ribs????:D

3. I "vend" ... I just bought a bunch of books at an auction, might be able to ID some of the NOS stuff, but I've found unless the engine parts turn out to be Hemi or something they're worth about a buck each and the stainless is the same deal, unless you can ID it it's worth about 3 cents a pound. What kind of pieces are we talking?