Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any Seattle area Hambers recognize this 33

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by studefreak, Nov 13, 2008.

1. studefreak

studefreak

Was wondering if any of you seattle area hambers know who might have owned this 33 from about 1977 to 1990 . The car belonged to a good friend of mine in the white center area. He bought it as the red coupe and painted it yellow and put the chromies on it. It had a 283 4 speed with parallel leafs and a 57 chev posi with stock stright axle front. Car had a 34 hood and grille so the hood would not latch properly. He had bought it in about 1973 and sold it to another local guy for $1600 bucks to another local guy in 1977 or 8 who kept it a short time and then sold it and that was the last we had seen it . Until i uncovered it apart in a garage near kirkland were it had been laying since about 1990 . I do know the guy that had it had bought it at monroe swap meet in about 1990 and it had been painted black, mustang 2d and had a turbo 350 installed. Still had its 34 hood and grille and lots of yellow paint left in places. Its now gone full circle and is home in my garage Thanks Cant seem to get all my pics to load?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
  2. I wanna see pics when you get em loaded

3. studefreak

studefreak

I thought i had a few of them loaded now there all gone ?? They were there on the preview now im lost:eek:

4. VAPHEAD

VAPHEAD
    BANNED

I'm from Kirkland.How did I miss it?
    pictures !!!!

5. studefreak

studefreak

There they are

6. Stude, they want NEW pics! Although that last one must be recent...so how about BETTER pics :D Nice score man!