Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Any pics of Pueblo, Colorado run this weekend.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fordnutz, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Looking to see some pics of Pueblo. Anyone go there and take some pics. Pat.

2. chopdtop

chopdtop

Here are a couple. I had my cousin send me these since I don't have a digital camera.

The A pickup is for sale. And of course, I'm too cheap to break loose with the money for it. I'm sure it could be duplicated for less than the asking price but I'm too impatient, unskilled, to do it myself.:D

The COE was really cool. it had doors on the tank but I don't know if they were individual compartments or one big storage area.

Attached Files:

3. The first pic is a Last Refuge deal, the next was a simple car that was pretty well done. The 3rd is a beauty. The last is a real 32 roadster pickup. It's owned by a friend of mine that lives 30 miles from me. I believe there were only around 500 actually produced. The model a owned by Amber Brown and a guy whose name I can't remember stayed at the same motel as I. There car was well done and appeared to drive great. I saw them pull in and leave and it was the real deal.

Attached Files:

4. 32fivewindow

32fivewindow
    from USA!