Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any Pics of 37/38 4dr cars. I need inspiration.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 38nash, Dec 14, 2004.

1. There have to be someone who have any pictures. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    37/38 Nash are very similar to all GM products and also Mopar.

2. Sorry, just saw it. Here's mine when I first got it. OK, now picture it in candy blackberry, slammed, skirted, '53 Caddy caps, with a white carson-style convertible top. That's the goal, anyway...

Attached Files:

3. [ QUOTE ]
    Sorry, just saw it. Here's mine when I first got it. OK, now picture it in candy blackberry, slammed, skirted, '53 Caddy caps, with a white carson-style convertible top. That's the goal, anyway...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks.
    Have you started the transformation of your car? Are you working on it now?

4. Yeah, I've got the frame and suspension done, and I'm in the middle of replacing the floor.

5. An awesome Nash from Finland.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Anyone with 4dr pics out there. [​IMG]

6. I don't have any pix, but you should take inspiration from the purple 4 door. But add some 40 Buick style skirts, shave the handles and put some big lakes stye side pipes on it. Moon discs, smooth hood sides, make it as slippery smooth as you can. Since parts must be rare at best in Europe for these cars, that might be the cheapest way to go. I can see it as a Bonneville type car, but with 4 doors.