Register now to get rid of these ads!

any pics from the fathersday mem cruise in peabody ma??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by glassguy, Jun 21, 2011.

1. glassguy

glassguy

i only got a few , i wish i thought to take more to post here. but i know there was few guys taking more.. this is a great cruise every year honoring all the local hot rodders from the area that have passed.. and im proud, and saddened every year that my ol man is on the list.. cars meet at a speed shopon rt 1 then caravan to the cemetery for a service and reading of all the names.. i wish the list wouldnt grow so fast, but its a great day!! hers a few pics to start with me, and my daughter emily with the olds, and emily and my godfather jay mclaughlin (uncle jay to em) next to his just finished model a coupe

Attached Files:

2. glassguy

glassguy

i think i have some pics coming, so ill probly re word this or start a new one..

3. glassguy

glassguy

cmon!!! rich? jesse? i saw you guys snappin pics

4. Hey Dave:Kick those guys in the posterior and tell 'em to get them pics posted lol.How you doing buddy? Still looking for the pics of Bruce's car that you asked about.Haven't had too much free time lately;this retirement crap sure ain't what it's supposed to be.
    Is that a Kelsey flame job on Jay's car? Looks like it.
    Got my Ty-Rods invite in the mail the other day.Haven't been there since it was at the Elks Club and they still send out invitations.I might surprise them some year and actually attend.
    Wife and I are tentatively planning a trip out there later on;probably mid-October.My 50th class reunion is then(still dealing with that).
    Not doing many shows anymore;not enough time in the week.Did Billetproof and the Sins of Steel(both great venues)and doing the Panty Raid next month.About one a month is all I can take.
    Anyway tell them to get on the ball with those pictures.

Ray

5. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

Dave that's a great shot of you and your daughter. Your car looks a mile long!!

6. Sorry man. I'll have a few for ya this afternoon. I forgot my camera, but shot a couple quickies with mt fancy phone...

7. OK so here's my crappy pictures. Honestly, these pictures do no justice to what a great time this was. Just to finally get my old man out in the car that he built almost 30 years ago was great. We were pretty bummed to miss it last year, but not again! Had a great time talking to everybody & seeing some real hotrods & Kustoms. Definitely a nice relief from all the boring stockers you usually see at most of the local shows... After the service at the cemetery, Me & pop went for a drive up the coast & hot a flea market. He loved it! Already looking forward to next year.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. glassguy

glassguy

hey ray... things are ok here.. hope it going alright out there too!! sounds like a bizzy retiremant.. lol yep kelsey just finished jays car, came out nice.. let me know if you do come out, i wont be going to tyrods , but ill buy you a steaktip lunch at champions if ya do!! im trying like hell to get the pics rolling now. rich calvanni just dropped me off a cd.. wish me luck..

9. glassguy

glassguy

thanks scott.. yep i have to say my lil cruising buddy is damn cool!!!

10. glassguy

glassguy

god dammit.. keeps saying upload failed!!!! sorry guys im walking away before my computer gets punched into a million pieces!!

11. Damn,I forgot about this!I was jonesin' for something to do in the '56 too!
    I feel your pain on the "upload failed" shit.I can never get anything to load.