Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any one seen this car lately?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by paperdog, Nov 12, 2013.

1. THANKS TO JIM DAVIS FOR E-MAILING ME THESE PIX OF MY BROTHER JERRY'S 52 OLDS CUSTOM ..TAKEN IN THE EARLY 80'S ... ITS BEEN ABOUT TEN YEARS ? SINCE HE TOLD ME HE HAD THEM ... THANKS JIM

It was found in OMAHA-COUNCIL BLUFFS area in the mid 70's ..NEAR WHERE JERRY LIVED THEN IN OMAHA.
    first customized late 50's early 60's?... we added the desoto grill..and black primer in 1981- 82. The merc surround custom frenched headlights and plymouth tail llites, shaved handles ,custom blue-white interior..louvered hood were all done when he found it it was metallic blue - pinstripes and a bit worn ... the olds engined seized up after acouple thousand miles and was replaced with a sbc :rolleyes:

any one seen it around the midwest lately

I last saw it in 1983 or 1984

thanks for looking

PAPERDOG

Attached Files:

• AA.jpg
      AA.jpg
      File size:
      67.9 KB
      Views:
    • BB.jpg
      BB.jpg
      File size:
      79.8 KB
      Views:
    • CC.jpg
      CC.jpg
      File size:
      81.3 KB
      Views:
  2. if this is placed wrong or needs to be cross placed go right ahead and correct as needed

thanks
    PAPERDOG

3. thanks for looking guys it must have been sent to the happy custom place ...

4. metal man

metal man

I wish I could help you, but It probably hasn't made it this far east. Neat car,though. Here's a bump for you because I know someone here owns it or knows right where it is.:)

5. oldsjoe

oldsjoe

Oldsmobiles usually get my attention haven't seen it around here.

6. Well its been a couple of days ..and not any good news..so far thanks again for lookin

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

7. any one any one .. is it truely just a memory?