Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any one get to Turlock.....what ya think?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TBonez, Jan 30, 2005.

1. TBonez

TBonez

Me 'n my buddie went to Turlock ( in Cali central valley) Only my third time there but this was the biggest I've seen. Bigger 'n Reno during HAN. Found some stuff for my project for a great price. Took us 7 hours ta get through it all but well worth it. If ya went what did you think?

2. Muttley

Muttley

I've been there a bunch of times and this one was by far the biggest and best. My only gripe is the clowns with the wagons that dont pay attention to what their doing.

3. TBonez

TBonez

Got hit twice...............they outa have a size restriction.
    DAMN....thats gonna leave a mark.

4. chaco

chaco
    from Modesto,CA

It was the biggest since i can remember, ive been going for years. The best weather too. It was pretty crowded. Im looking for the name of a company that had a couple of spaces put together and it had a red awning and it said "truck shop". i tried to find the company on the internet but failed. They sold early chevy truck stuff. it was in the middle of the grass area between the cars and asphalt. I was hopeing someone kept a card or catalog. thanks

5. Goozgaz

Goozgaz

6. Thats funny shit I was paying attention but clowns kept walking into my wagon.

7. hollywud

hollywud

This is the First year of many that I didnt get to make it..Hope you guys found all you were looking for.I'm gonna miss that swap...Always a GOOD one.:(

8. Muttley

Muttley

Wagons are fine as long as the guy thats using it has something between their ears besides air. ;)

9. Pretty good... definatly was huge. I should have gone both days, but I couldn't afford finding everything I wanted. :) I tried to find the fender skirt guy, but he didn't seem to be here this time around. Definatly one huge swap... some prices are just OUT of this goddamn world, but I'm just hoping this guys were aiming sky high and expecting to be asked WAY down... $350 bucks for a cracked '39 Ford steering wheel covered in mud? Clean it up and I'll think about it!

10. xtralow

xtralow
    from So Cal

Never been,sounds really good though!how often do they have it?lots of old cars for sale too?

11. chaco

chaco
    from Modesto,CA

Thanks Goozgaz

12. TBonez

TBonez

Grab yerself a copy of DRIVE magazine..... its a freebee usually at yer local parts house. Thay have it 'bout 3 or 4 times a year. If ya want it ya can usually find it there.

13. yorgatron

yorgatron
    Member Emeritus