Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any leads for T body wood patterns?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dwhollrah, Sep 9, 2012.

1. dwhollrah

dwhollrah
    from Minnesota

My buddy posted an earlier thread on this 23-25 touring body we dug out of the woods for me. The plan is to convert it to a bucket.

Anyone know where to get patterns/info on the woodwork?

Here's a shot Dave

[​IMG]

2. dwhollrah

dwhollrah
    from Minnesota

3. You can check with Mac's Antique Auto Parts (800) 777-0948 he has just about all the wood you need.

Frenchy

4. HighSpeed LowDrag

HighSpeed LowDrag
    from Houston

http://www.fordwood.com/images/tour23new.jpg

Bought a few parts from them through the years. Each and every part that I put on was well made and fit well.

The only issue that I ever had was ten years ago. I wanted someting NOW. When I called, they told me it would be ten weeks. OK, whatever and I paid them. 7 weeks later parts arrive and they are spot on,almost a dirrect fit. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else for T wood kits.

Your mileage may varry but I wouldn't think about going anywhere else.

Mark

5. rond

rond

Try

http://www.modeltmel.com

for plans. These are typically about six to eight LARGE pages of plans, with some full size templates. Mel has been dead for several years now, but his daughter is selling the plans for $65/set.

Ron Dupree

6. pincher

pincher
    from Saginaw

Good luck with Mack's. I have been waiting 4 months for top wood for my T coupe''''''''''''PINCHER

7. dwhollrah

dwhollrah
    from Minnesota

Any of you boys built your own...I'd love to pull the trigger and buy parts but I'm on a severe budget...besides I've got about any woodworking tool a guy could want.