Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any Las Vegas HAMBers out there?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 21tat, Sep 27, 2006.

1. 21tat

21tat

The first Sunday of each month, we have a gathering of pre 70's owners
    meet in the parking lot of Studio 21 Tattoo Gallery at the northeast corner of Flamingo and Jones next to Arby's. Anyone who is interested is invited to come by and hang out, talk cars and just generally shoot the shit.

2. I might have to swing by the next time I'm in town. My sister-in-law lives out there , so I'm out there quite frequently.

3. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Cool! I'll check it out one of these mornings! What time do you guys get things going? I would bring my Model A, but I don't have a little red wagon big enough to push it there. :D Keep me posted!

Scooter

4. Henry Floored

Henry Floored

I'm not from Vegas but I just came back from there yesterday. Had alot of fun but I wish we could'a got some car stuff in like your get togethers or maybe even "Viva". Oh well my timing is always off.

5. 21tat

21tat

Forgot to mention the time we meet. 7:00 PM on the first Sunday every month.

6. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Cool! Thanks for the info. I'll try to make it out next time and meet some of you guys.

7. Excellent! Expect a small British invasion.

8. Clyde

Clyde
    from Las Vegas

Thanks for the info, I will have to drop by, don't have my car done but I can come by and shoot the shit.

9. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

When you say "small British invasion", are you speaking of British bikes?? If I can get my lights working on my Trump, I'll bring it by.

Ditto that

10. No bikes! There,s a whole bunch of us in Vegas for Lord Purples wedding and it just so happens that we,re coming over from England, we fly Friday.
    We,ll be the ones in the Jesters shirts, grinning a lot and looking for beer. See you there!

11. dirthawker1313

dirthawker1313

ill show up one of these sundays with my shoebox.

12. Brickster

Brickster

I'm moving back to Vegas next week so I'll miss it for October but I'll check it out in November.

Brick

13. Lord Purple

Lord Purple

I wanted to bring my Triumph but these new anti-terrorist regulations mean I can't bring it on the plane as hand luggage......Oh Well!

L.P.

14. tatts

tatts

im in

15. 21tat

21tat

Totally stoked at the response from you guys. Hope to see some of you on Sunday.

16. SOFAKINGMESTUP

SOFAKINGMESTUP
    from Las Vegas

I still have to put my moter together for the elky, but I have been looking for something to do when my rides going, I guess I could take the GTO but I don't know how well mussle cars are taken.

17. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

your meeting sounds good - you ever attend Donut Delinquents in the Albertons parking lot on Trop just east of the I-95 freeway? every Sat morning about 0700 - anything and everything shows up

see you at the Tat this Sunday

dj