Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Any knowledgeable 49 Merc guys here?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Brian Mopar Young, Sep 20, 2019.

1. 37363A15-A9E9-4B22-B3DF-D4AFDEF1FA38.jpeg Neighbor in his 80s has decided to sell his stuff,two beautiful Mercs left today and hanging on the wall is a pair of NOS 49 fenders he wants to turn loose of but he isn’t sure what they are worth,any ideas? They are still in red oxide primer.
    He also has an NOS door for a 2 door car and eventually we will go through lots of NOS molding but that’s for another time.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  2. level2526

level2526

I was looking for front fenders a while back. I bought a set off of Gene Winfield for 500 ea. They were definitely not nos though. While I was looking I saw others around that range. ? NOS ? Who knows what someone is willing to pay.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

3. If they are truly NOS fenders they will have there part numbers printed on the inside of them in Yellow ink. Regardless, those are very nice Fenders. 12 years ago I paid $800.oo each for a very nice pair of take off's that only needed paint prep. Customer would have paid me more than that to repair his and I sold his old ones at a swap meet for $300.oo each. That guy thought he stole them.

stillrunners likes this.