Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any interest in Fiat altereds?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SuperJim, May 28, 2010.

1. SuperJim

SuperJim
    from Minnesota

Just thought I'd mention there are some fairly nice FIAT drag cars in die cast. The Reath Automotive car here now, and the Magic Muffler car due in a few weeks. If you have any interest click on...

FIATS

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

Like the Fiats?

FIATS

Last edited: May 28, 2010
  2. edweird

edweird

the grey one needs to have the whole bottom of the engine scattered on the ground. like that famous pic that keeps popping up.

3. YES, I think so....

Attached Files:

4. More....

Attached Files:

5. More...

Attached Files:

6. panhead_pete

panhead_pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Any pics out there of these set up for the street?

7. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

I've got a fiberglass trends unchopped body sitting in the backyard waiting it's turn for a chance at life. A bit of confusion as well, because my inner self wants to build an accurate '62 era drag car, (that I possibly couldn't run), and the other half of me wants to compromise just a bit and build a streetable car that I can have fun with. HHHMMMNNN... Not to highjack this thread, But Rich Venza, are you still making these bodies, and would your nose fit my car? I've always meant to ask.

Last edited: May 28, 2010
  8. Hey Rich Venza,
    Nearly fell out of my chair when I saw your post. The Australian Fiat "The Pig" was mine back in the early 70's. It think it was the first glass bodied Fiat altered in Australia. I built it with mild steel tubing in our garage using a brand new 350 chevy, Customline gearbox and diff. We ran low 10's back then, we had a ball with that thing.
    Thanks for posting it.
    Phil, or "Oink" as I was known then.

9. SuperJim

SuperJim
    from Minnesota

It's not highjacking, when it's cool FIATS being talked about...

10. Need Louvers:
    My Rod 'n Race Fiat molds have been sold to 2 different companies...
    Class Glass & Performance in Cumberland, MD has the drag race molds and Scotts Rods in Monroeville, OH has the street rod molds.
    The grill shell for the street rod bodies will work on your Fiberglass Trends body shell.

11. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

Topolinos seem to pop up everywhere you look these days. Time was that they seemed to be very rare.

12. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Thank you, I'll contact Scott's soon.

13. this is one that lives out by me and is for sale. one fast son of a bitch too.

14. Had to go to work today, so now I can get back to posting photos of street driven Topolinos.

Attached Files:

15. I should have some others, but there in another 'puter.

Attached Files:

16. I agree, but the reciprocating assembly needs to be complete and removable to put into another block (Jimmy Miles was a personal friend years ago and I was told that's exactly what happened when the engine grenaded itself). :eek:

I'll have to put in an order for the Magic Muffler car (see paragraph above). Is there a purple '55 Chevy wagon to go with it?

17. i knew Rich would post on this thread:cool:....

building my 38 steel topolino, Lil Beast for cruisin across the USA...getting close with it...;).....picked up a trailer tuesday for $75 that i'll use as a platform for building my mini tear drop camper that i'll pull behind it on the journey....Rich's place is one of my most anticapated destinations ...i'll try and get some fresh pics tonite...other then buying coil overs and finishing the steering system, tonite i should finally be setting on 4 :cool::cool::cool::cool: tires as a roller.

18. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

The Magic Muffler car is one of my favs.....
    There's a pic of a killer lil' Fiat in one of the later issues of Hot Rod Deluxe in some old drag coverage....I'll try to post later. It rules as it's got "skinny" WWW slicks....maybe from late 50's....

I shoulda bought the Fiat body Hamber Paul had a few years back at the local swap....

19. A few more drag Topolinos. Some old, some new, all cool as hell

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 29, 2010
  20. ratster

ratster

i like em, here's a painting i done of one

[​IMG]

21. AHotRod

AHotRod

Those new diecast look awesome Jim, Thanks for letting us know brother !

22. fiat gasser

fiat gasser

The diecast Fiats look really great and I love all the attention to detail on them. Thanks for the info and great pictures everyone.:D

23. Here's some more from my other 'puter.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 31, 2010
  24. More for Memorial Day...

Attached Files:

25. More is better....no?

Attached Files:

26. I can't stop myself...

Attached Files:

27. Someone call 911.......please!

Attached Files:

28. i just love it when ya go topo crazy!!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p:p:p:p.

isn't this picture from the last time ya topo od'ed???taken when ya was making the big escape????????????:eek::eek::eek:

FIAT WITH OLD RED HEAD.jpg

:cool::cool::cool::cool: