Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any Info or Pics of this Sedan??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by luciomduran, Jun 9, 2010.

1. luciomduran

luciomduran

It was at the Goodguys show in Loveland, Co last weekend.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

Don't know a thing about it, except that it's just TOO NEAT all the way around.

dj

3. That is everything a sedan should be, and a 409 to boot!

4. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Wicked Sedan..dig the 409..and the hood blisters with the louvers punched out around it..bad assed

5. choptvan

choptvan

i was all over that thing! Very cool car indeed.

6. Pewsplace

Pewsplace

I love this sedan also. It was built by Custom Auto in Loveland. I have several pictures but I am sure Rex Rogers will post the build pictures. They seem to have the sedan hiboy look down pat. Custom Auto has built several sedans with this look but this one is the best so far.

Attached Files:

7. loco_gringo

loco_gringo

8. flatheadjunk

flatheadjunk
    Member Emeritus
    from Orange CA

I don't like it-------------'cause it's not in my garage.Nice piece,for sure.

9. luciomduran

luciomduran

10. rexrogers

rexrogers

The car was built by the owner of the machine shop next to our shop. we were able to trade out some machine work for building the chassis for him and i did a lot side work on getting the roof chopped and hood sides made, as well as some of the other sheet metal work. The car has a 4" 3" wedge chop. the 409 motor with a truck water pump that really worked out well for the fan placement, richmond five speed and 9" rear.
    It took the owner about three years to complete this car and with him being a machinist ever thing on the car is above and beyond. we purchased our sedans from the same guy in Nebraska about four years ago mine is still sitting waiting its turn to be brought back. i copied my car on the chop for this sedan a wedge chop on sedan is hard to beat.

I never took my camera up to his shop so build photos are slime a few shots of us picking the car up making the roof insert and the hood sides is about it.

Doug's upholstery did the interior in Scotts Bluff Nebraska, Alan Johnson did the pin stripping on the car. Everything else was built by the owner Scott Buhler.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

wow, that's a really nice sedan.

12. coolbreeze1340

coolbreeze1340
    from Indiana

That Sedan is great! I love everything about it, including the 409. I only hope my car turns out half as nice!

13. rexrogers

rexrogers

the whole car turned out great i am glad i was able to help out some in building it, some day my sedan will get it turn.

14. That thing is real nice. I love sedans of any kind.

15. Man, they nailed it, that car is perfect. It just looks wicked and a 409 4 speed, oh yeah.