Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any hotrod hangouts in DFW??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Onelow34, May 14, 2011.

1. Onelow34

Onelow34

Well I finally got everything in order and will be moving most of my stuff back to arlington in the next week. I was wondering if there were any normal hotrod hangouts in the dfw area? Im looking forward to meeting a bunch of new guys with the same hobbies, its kind of hard to run across people into cars up here in iowa so its a def. plus that im moving back to dfw. Let me know guys!

2. t-buckethead

t-buckethead
    from texas

lots of places,look up hotrod happenings when you get here,you pick any night of the week. I-20 and little road in arlington every friday night,among others...

3. missysdad1

missysdad1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Albersons at I-20 @ Little Road is jumpin' on Friday nights, especially during the long, warm evenings of summer. Lots of resturants in the area, bring your hot rod and join the show. 100 to 150 cars, give or take...

4. Hey Onelow hows it goin'? Maybe you will find the old owner of my coupe-it is from the DFW area,but was over 23yrs ago. Hope they hook you up good down there -should have a little more HotRod weather down there as well.
    Take care !

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. Onelow34

Onelow34

Awesome! Wow 100 to 150 cars??? That's like a whole summer of cruises back here in Iowa! I can't wait to meet some of you guys and get tapped in to the hotrod scene. What about junkyards? Any good ones?

Sent from my iPhone using TJJ

6. 325w

325w
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from texas

Christian Cruisers show every third saturday at Birdville ISD. Precinct Line Rd an Mid-Cities Blvd. Check web site for times. 100 to 250 cars depending on the night.

7. "The Invasion" carshow In Dowtwon Dallas in september is always a good time!