Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any HAMBrs with Chop Experience Bored Tomorrow (8/27)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LeftCoastErik, Aug 26, 2011.

1. LeftCoastErik

LeftCoastErik

Going to be continuing on my build tomorrow. Having some issues with the roof, and the guy who did the cut is dealing with some unfortunate family issues.
    Anyway, I am trying to get it to Billetproof in driveable form, so if you know what your doing with a chop and are feeling generous (or if you want to make some dough..I can pay) hit me up.

I'll be in the shop by 9am and there till late. The shop is in Concord, CA at Left Coast Diesel, 1905 Arnold Industrial Way.

Thanks for any help!!

2. thesupersized

thesupersized

3. LeftCoastErik

LeftCoastErik

Check out the link in my sig. Lots of pics so far. more to come! Watch out for that hurricane..I am originally from Delaware and my Mom is still in MD, so I am watching out. Good luck!

4. Damnit, I was just down the street from you today, at Tesoro. Don't
    know crap about doing a chop but I'd
    bring you some Kinders and help you work. Next time I'd like to check it out!

This IPhone app is the schiznizzle!

5. LeftCoastErik

LeftCoastErik

You doing turnaround? We work on a bunch of those guys' pickups. Stop by anytime!