Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Any Hambers That Do Chrome Plating?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by adamshumard, Oct 20, 2013.

1. adamshumard

adamshumard

Anyone on here do chrome? Also any recommendation on a chrome shop in or near Kansas? I dont care at all about turn around time, just want top quality.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

2. Quality = Advanced Plating. HRP

3. adamshumard

adamshumard

What could a guy expect to pay to have a pair of 52 olds bumpers done?

4. daddio211

daddio211

5. I don't have a clue but I have done business with tri-city platting out of Elizabethan,Tenn. and all they do is bumpers.

They will do your bumpers or do a exchange,,these guys are not to be confused with the poor quality done by Bumper Boyz,,,I have been screwed by them as has many other Hambers. HRP

6. adamshumard

adamshumard

I have to do all the chrome from the car. I was just looking for a point of reference. Never had any plating done.

7. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

i know that pete and jakes have there plating done with in driving distance of KC if you find the quality of chrome on there products suitable you could give the shop a call and ask? I dont recall off hand were it was I just recall talking to them about it not super long ago.

i know thats only sorta helpfull but eh, its what i got

8. Don Baxter (Baxter Ford Parts) here in Lawrence uses Performance Plating in Olathe. I haven't used them myself but he has for years.

9. badlefihand

badlefihand

Tri City out of Tennesse Fair price good work .Honest.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2013