Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any HAMBers sell seats?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Johnny Sparkle, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Johnny Sparkle

Johnny Sparkle

2. sawzall

sawzall

wow.

pretty neat..

i need to rework my stock 40 wagon seat, but I am thinking about using a method similar to this..

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167878

i searched high and low ( a few weeks ago) thinking there was another thread about this same subject, but came up short..

i think zach shur made a bomber, perhaps thats the method you could go with?

3. hillbillyhell

hillbillyhell

I offer two different styles of bomber seats that take cushions pretty nice:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Johnny Sparkle

Johnny Sparkle

I rode with Plowboy all the way to Bonneville and back in his '36 with bomber seats, I think I want some seats that are a bit more padded.

Anyone know the average cost of getting seats covered that I build myself? I have a few pairs of seats I can cut up, I was just hoping to save some time by getting some already built.

Here's the car if anyone is curious what I am trying to squeeze the seats into, I'd like to have matching door panels eventually too:

Attached Files:

5. towaholic

towaholic
    from Rogers, mn

Titus' Lady friend makes some nice ones too. I think she goes by "stich bitch" on here.

6. hillbillyhell

hillbillyhell

If you rode with Plowboy, the seats weren't the problem. Be honest.

BTW, if you're looking for a low buck donor seat you can cut up, scrounge up a pair of Porsche 914 seats. Fiberglass buckets that you can cut the headrests off of, easy to recover. Also they have killer sliding tracks on them.

7. bradberry00

bradberry00
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

hillbillyhell, what are you asking for the first style....might need a pair of those someday.

8. boxstr

boxstr

I sell more of a sports car type seat on my website www.camp914.com look at GTS seats.

I also sell 914 parts. I have alot of 914 seats, runners and tracks, they work great in hot rods.
    Craig

Attached Files:

9. damnfingers

damnfingers

Website/page doesn't open....

10. Worked for me. I only see the aftermarket seats, do you have the stock models?

11. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

I've got a pair of real stainless steel WWII Aircraft seats for sale on ebay right now with real floatation cushions and lapbelts. They're the same kind that's in my coupe. Type in bomber seats and you can't miss them.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  12. Bull

Bull