Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any HAMBers in Savannah, GA area What to start a Car Club?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by enfieldjoe, Jan 7, 2011.

1. savannahDan

savannahDan

this is where I am at with my '39, so it will be a while before I can drive it, but I'm having a great time working on it until then.

Attached Files:

2. Kage

Kage
    from Delano, TN

Working on them is half the fun. Ill be posting a few new pics tomorrow myself. It will be a while before im able to drive mine as well, but god i love working on it in the mean time..lol

3. 63comet

63comet

Digging this one up from the crypt to see what came of it. I know the big wheel guys have quite a scene here. They all meet up at VIPs regularly.

4. enfieldjoe

enfieldjoe
    from Eustis, FL

Still quiet here. Been working on my 51 Merc, but no visitors, or interest.

5. 63comet

63comet

I work evenings and weekends. That's one thing that makes it hard for me to join any sort of club or even make a lot of gatherings. I don't understand why other people can't be normal and take Thursdays and Fridays off like I do.

6. 63comet

63comet

Would anyone like to make an attempt at a get together? Thurs and Fri are my days off so to meet you nine to fivers schedules I'd have to shoot for a breakfast or bar time get together. Anyone up for it? Hopefully I'll actually be back in the Comet by this or next weekend.