Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any HAMBer going to Watertown, SD (Vintiques Rod Run)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lucky_1974, Sep 4, 2003.

1. lucky_1974

lucky_1974

If so I will be there and would like to meet any of ya. I didn't get my car back on the road in time (long depressing story), so the wife and I are taking the bike out there. If you see a blonde guy with a pomp, horn rim glasses with a dopey look on his face thats me... Maybe I will see someone, if your near by head out. Every other motor in the car club is a hemi and some real cool speed equipment on em too.

2. Our local F-100 guys and the chevy club are teaming up to go up again this year. I've been invited to go with 'em but promised my ass to Mrs Rocky this weekend. I've neglected home repairs all summer to play with my stuff. Guess I gotta be a grown-up this weekend but the fall swaps are-a-comin and I'll be swappin my ass off.

3. lucky_1974

lucky_1974

To bad, but we will cross paths sometime... Sucks to be an adult don't it.

4. 31Rodder

31Rodder

just got the car packed and am heading out. see ya there.
    i will have the ole hamb shirt on saturday.
    o yeah, I will be in a black model a coupe. Pontiac powered.
    I think most of the toppers aren't going (wusses) except for eyeball, but i told em I would buy em a case so we will have to see if they show up.

5. bradberry00

bradberry00
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I live there......I'm not putting my truck in the show though....I'll probably just park it downtown as close as I can to the show.....that way I can leave whenever I want and save the 20 bucks or whatever it costs.

look for this:

Attached Files:

6. brjnelson

brjnelson

I will be there with my wife's car, my banger is not geared for trip that is so far [​IMG]. Look for this car, I will be the Dork in the Hurst pith helmit.
    Brian
    [​IMG]

7. Not going to make it this year............I was hoping to. Have fun, say hi to the Lake Area Roadster crew.

8. Brian, that metro is bad ass! HAve the little 948 in it? I love the gray paint/primer/base coat or whatever it is. Ultra clean! The ripple caps set it off perfectly...

9. Yep it's true I will not be there this year. [​IMG]

I will be at a weading [​IMG] in Garison ND. Someone better take some pics.....

10. brjnelson

brjnelson

Hey Rocko, I thought I showed you a photo of it at Paso's holiday party.
    Here is the Hosspower [​IMG] 1500 cc, soon to be a 1800 with a Eaton blower next year [​IMG]
    [​IMG]