Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any HAMB members younger than 30?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cakes, Dec 3, 2010.

1. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

Those are sweet, I especially like the Meteor!

Love what your doing with the dodge, is it a 50 with a 53 bed, or a 53 with a 50 front end?

2. Thanks man, Its a 53 with a 50 front.

3. heritic88

heritic88

I'm 24 been wrenching since I was about 14 I started on my dads 51 Ford fire truck, I have a 51 Chevy sport coupe its bagged mild custom with a flat and flake paint job its got a 350 with a mild cam and a 700r4 trans. I bought it when I was 19 and have been working on it while I cruise it. I did all the body work on the roof and dash this last year and my buddy flaked them out for me. Interior is next on the list, as everyone knows our hobby is quite expensive so I got to do a little at a time. Attached are pictures of when I got it and some from along the way.

Here's a link to what it looks like now after the flake treatment.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ8JDwr680E&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

Attached Files:

4. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

I love it!

I have a 52 short box that sat with a blown engine since 55, and sat in a garage since 59, other then parts being stolen the truck is in really nice shape. I want to put a Volairé clip in it and a ford 9" with C notches for a static lower look. I also have a 52 long box 1 ton that has never been off the road since new, I use it to plow my yard in the winter!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also have a 52 3 ton gravel truck I bought at an auction for $5 and drove home, got a correct vintage 5th wheel for it and found an old moving van trailer that is the same year and right size for it... might be a lot of fun!

5. Brog

Brog

I'm 19, build thread in signature

6. LN7 NUT: I'd love to see your 3 ton model, the big Dodges fascinate me.

I'll play... I'm 18 and I'm putting this pile together, at first I intended to just make it a runner but now I'm getting a little case of Kustom OCD. This is a pic from the summer, and I've done quite a bit more since then. I can't tell if I'm building suspense or being lazy by not taking new pics. You decide...

[​IMG]

Check out my build if you're into watching a cheapskate do things over 5 times
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648628

7. the metalsurgeon

the metalsurgeon
    from Denver

nice!...

8. im 16 and building a model t inspiered model a :)

[​IMG]

9. old soul

old soul
    from oswego NY

This thing is nasty!!!!!!! I love it. If you ever want to sell it please let me know..... I always wanted to build one of these out of a 55 or 56.

10. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

I love your idea of correcting the rear wheel well on it, I agree that they always looked a little off with the different wheel well openings front to back. Here is my 52 3 ton.

[​IMG]

I don't seem to have any other photos of it on my computer or online though...

And another of my 1 ton, this is my favourite truck as I learned to drive on it when I was 3.

[​IMG]

11. 54rat210

54rat210

35 yo 54 Chevy 210.

12. Nailhead Brooklyn

Nailhead Brooklyn

You're too old 54rat lol just like me! Generation X is over there --> I'm sure we have a thread somewhere...

13. TexasLinc

TexasLinc

I'm 26, got a steel 31 coupe that's 85% done. I'll admit I traded/bought it and didn't build it but the buddy of mine that did build it is teaching me stuff Everytime we work on it.

It's channeled 4", no chop (yet), traditional, sbc punched to 355. Still in bare metal with minimal interior. It's a driving car now. I'll post pics when I get a chance.

14. hardy541

hardy541

I'm 18 and own a 1974 Bricklin and am starting to work on my 1963 Chevy C60. I am considering chopping the frame.