Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any HAMB members younger than 30?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cakes, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Poor Horatio

Poor Horatio
    from Mayberry

Well im 15 i dont have any pics of my car. I allready have a 73 Charer SE but im building a 27 T Bucket. hope to have it on the road before Cristmas.

2. ModelEh1931

ModelEh1931

26...I'm a mechanic, work on everything from high performance to minivans on a daily basis...used to be heavy into fox body mustangs, always wanted a rod. I'm currently trying to get my '31 A coupe on the road....decided to strip the previous owners shoddy body work off and learn/hone some metal finishing techniques...chopped the top 4"...installed patches...hope to have the car metal finished in bare steel soon.

Attached Files:

3. TexasLinc

TexasLinc

I'm 25, got a couple 67 Lincoln continentals. Working on getting rid of one and acquiring an older money pit.

4. Hot Rod Elvis

Hot Rod Elvis

What engine are you going to put in it? Also, that is an A frame, isn't it? It looks great!

5. ModelEh1931

ModelEh1931

302ci Small block Ford, C4, 9 inch in a TCI Model A dropped axle chassis (came with the car) ditched the tube and got a So Cal forged axle. The car will have some traditional style...but with a more updated drive line, and suspension.

6. Ryguy442

Ryguy442
    from Nc

Hey guys I'm 26. Iv lost count on how many project cars I have now. I got every thing from a 35 Buick rat rod, to a few rare and high dollar (when they are done) muscle cars even a chopper. Currently I'm working on a 1960 Pontiac ventura.

Ryan

7. jpinstriper

jpinstriper

:eek: 27 im building a 34 ford pickup

8. nickk

nickk

turned 20 this year
    [​IMG]

built this when i was 19, built the frame outta 2x4 tubing, z'd front and rear, total drop was around 14 inches i think, there was a lot of custom work on it, just sold it though. I also am paying payments to a old friend of mine for a original 1930 ford coupe thats been sitting in a barn since 1960, also have a 67 ford galaxie, done some work to it but mostly blew the motor but about to drop in a 460 :)

9. scibjenkins

scibjenkins

Hey, I'm 22 now. I started building this '47 when I was 18. I just happened to hear about it one day when I went into Les Schwab. Here are some pics, the third pic is pulling it from a barn. I stripped it down, paint it "Hot Rod" black, primer looking stuff... converted it to 12 volt. Wired the whole thing myself, rebuilt all the brakes, made some long shackles for the back. I have plans to put mustang 2 in front, parallel leafs in the back, lower the whole thing... I also wanna put a T-5 behind the flathead.

Attached Files:

10. scibjenkins

scibjenkins

I'm also working on a '46 Ford hot rod truck...

Attached Files:

11. Mr.Mix

Mr.Mix
    from Vermont

27 and I have a 63' Rambler Classic.

12. drmrman

drmrman
    from new Jersey

22 with a 32. chopped shortend lowered with big and littles.

[​IMG]

My other fun car isnt hamb friendly.

13. Roadagent2

Roadagent2

Well as an older guy this is refreshing....it looks like the old car hobby is in good hands!
    There are some fine looking cars her.

Good work and thanks to you all!

14. whitey70ss

whitey70ss
    BANNED
    from Central PA

I'm 30, I started this 55 ford project around thanksgiving. I havent got to much time too work on it lately. Hope to run it down the strip this summer.

Attached Files:

15. the metalsurgeon

the metalsurgeon
    from Denver

16. slammed58buick

slammed58buick

29, I'll be 30 in April. I have a '32 Ford pickup that is in progress.

17. ChromePlaterJosh

ChromePlaterJosh

I'm 27 at the moment,
    I have a 48 Chevy Fleetmaster I never work on because I'm always restoring everyone elses chrome. The shop itself has a 58 Buick limited 4dr. that I want to steal for myself.

18. T_Bird Guy

T_Bird Guy

I am 28. I have a 1962 Ford Thunderbird and a 1947 Ford Super Deluxe Fordor.
    [​IMG]

19. graveyardsledder

graveyardsledder

28, car is my avitar 50 buick 4door. getting a 60 le sabre soon and on the hunt for a pre war coupe. i work on the new shit to pay my bills and the old stuff for drinking money.

20. big bad john

big bad john

......Iam ten years old in dog years.....

21. MrChipFooce

MrChipFooce
    from LOCATION

you must have really good job

22. schpud

schpud
    from ME

I'm 21. Got a 63 Rambler Ambassador with a 327 rambler v8. Not too fast compared to some stuff, and as far as old cars go a rambler 4 door might as well be a Kia to most people. I think it's a sweet ride though. Just done some maintenance stuff to it, need to fix the gauges and such but runs pretty good. Must have knocked a wire off the ignition switch because last time I tried to start it a bunch if wires melted and it smoked a ton, need to do some re wiring but havent had the time. All I really want to do otherwise is get some fatter tires, black out the wheels, and some day get a dual exhaust set up.

23. drmrman

drmrman
    from new Jersey

Pics? Build thread?

24. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

Dog years normally are accepted to be 7 dog years to every human year... so you about a 1 1/2 human years? And you are able to reply on the HAMB?!?

Actually, going by some of the posts I've seen here here that makes sense. ;)

25. Redaddiction

Redaddiction

Going by your post you are very bad at math. A ten year old dog would be equal to a 70 year old human. It's equivalent to the life span of a dog compared to a human. A one year old dog would be equal to a seven year old if that is simpler.

I'm 26, and have had a HAMB friendly ride since I was 14.

26. helples

helples
    from australia

hey guys I'm 25 been working on my 38 Chevy truck for the past 14 months its close to finished (carby and no job holding me up tho) but hope to have to done soon! :D though about chopping the roof but im to tall and don't fit anymore if i do (barley fit as it is).

[​IMG]

27. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

I am bad at math, and you just said the same thing I did (7:1 Dog VS Human)

Welcome to the HAMB, are you going to make an introduction post?

28. 26 and workin on a rebuild of my flathead 6. im gona post picks of the tear down in the few days.

29. Hdonlybob

Hdonlybob

Great thread !!
    Congrats to all you "Youngin's"
    Cheers....

30. 23. Nothing HAMB friendly...yet.