Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any GMB's going to Carlisle?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hoboy56, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Hey gang I was wondering if any Detroit area HAMBers are going to carlisle this weekend? I just started a job near Philly 2 weeks ago and didn't have time to finish my 51 Chevy truck on a S10 frame to drive it here so I had to drive an untested daily POS to get here. I was wondering if any one could towbar relay my truck to or near the Carlisle swap and I could pick it up to have a hot rod here since I'll b e here for a year. The truck does towbar very easily as I already towed it back from Des Moines area. I'm willing to pay around $200 for gas or ? if someone would do it for me. 734-678-6206 is my cell for a contact. Thanks guys Joe

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Today is your lucky fucking day. I will call you right now.

I can get his truck to him Mid-May but Joe would like it there sooner so if anyone else can get it to him before the weekend of May 16th step up, if not then he'll have to be happy with mid-May.:D

3. AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I am close to getting my "FIX" if not sooner. Major thanks D

4. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

I can't say that I can do it next weekend. Looks like I'm hauling a horse trailer now.

Good luck on this one!

5. Thanks Dan. I got it covered on the 16th at the latest