Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any Dallas Rod Run's or car hang outs

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by famous59, Oct 11, 2003.

1. famous59

famous59
    from dallas, tx

Are there any weekly car runs or hang outs in the Dallas area ? My 59 el camino will be ready for the street in about a week and need a place to cruise. Coollows what you know ?

2. man, I can't suggest any places but I can tell you one to avoid and that's the Keller Saturday night gatherings on NW Hwy. It was lame, you gotta shell out cash just to get in the car corral and it was incredibly dull...

the Coollows have been talking about trying to get a gathering/cruise over in their neck o the woods on Garland road near White Rock (it might be in full swing by now)...I would definately contact them first...call Stephen over at Suffer City....

3. Elrusto

Elrusto

Here is the ones I know of.
    Monday: Moores BBQ on Forest Ln in Garland

Tuesday:?

Wednesday: Hobby Lobby on 205 in Rockwall

Thursday: Sammy Walkers BBQ on Dalrock in Rowlett (usually big turn out)

Friday: Dairyette on Ferguson(?) in Dallas (damn good burgers if nothing else)

Saturday: The Malt Shop in Anna (little far from Dallas but kinda cool)

Sunday:?

Ive gone by Suffer City on Saturday night and seen the Koollows cars there. Looks like it would be a good place to hang on Saturday night. The invite is there,we just got to do it!!

Dont hold me responsible if some of these places are lame!!!

4. Kick ass Elrusto- giving props to the DairyEtte...I grew up a block down the street and you're right, a shake and a burger from there is well worth the visit. It's at the corner of Ferguson and Oates behind the Texaco...lotta history there, TV and movies have been filmed there and it hasn't changed a bit, still the same old joint from the 4o's....a real diamond....