Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Any Bull Run Street Rodders still out there

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by PHIL COOPY, Apr 9, 2019.

1. PHIL COOPY

PHIL COOPY
    Member Emeritus

Just wonderin' since I've been in Florida for a number of years how many Bull Run Street Rodders frequent this site. This was my ride when I was up there.....sold it to a fellow from Denmark after we moved down here. I am working on my avitar on the left.
    Coops' Street Rod  003.JPG

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    Montana1 and AVater like this.
  2. PHIL COOPY

PHIL COOPY
    Member Emeritus

3. Phil, I can't answer your question, but I know that there are a lot of Virginia folks on here, some more active than others. There is a large group down around Richmond, quite a few in the Shenandoah Valley and a small contingent in Northern Va. Quite a few are down in SW Va. as well. Can't say if any of these guys have current or past connections to the Bull Run Street Rods, but it's possible for sure.

4. PHIL COOPY

PHIL COOPY
    Member Emeritus

Thanks, most of them are from around Manassas.

5. Yes- the Bull Run Club still meets at the Manassas Burger King every Saturday.
    I go a couple of times a year, but don't think any of them are on the HAMB.

loudbang and lothiandon1940 like this.
  6. PHIL COOPY

PHIL COOPY
    Member Emeritus

7. hotrod mike

hotrod mike

I was told they are pretty much done and even Curt walked away. Same with Burger King cruise. They let that tool with the ice cream stand pretty much take over the parking lot. My pal Jeff is the one that found and talked to the original Burger King owners about having the cruise night there. New owners don't really want the cruise anymore. It sure was a big cruise back in the heydays.