Register now to get rid of these ads!

Antique Ford Tools to add to collection.

Discussion in 'The Antiquated' started by Milner62, Jul 15, 2018.

1. I got a list of some old Ford tools with part numbers from the back of my old '56 shop manual. Been trying to locate these tools but wanted to ask where should one look for these?

Ive tried ebay with no real luck and Ive done google searches as well with no real luck either.

Trying to find some old tools to go with my old oil fill spouts, transmission fill spouts and my two cases of old oil cans.

Another thing im looking for is old ford tools that were optional to buy for your car to keep in the trunk. I have no listing in my parts and illustration guide for '56 but there is a listing for '57 of a tool kit with little bag. Curious to find out if '56 offered this as well, I don't see why not when I keep seeing Model T and Model A tools on ebay.

I currently don't have any photos of my old tools or parts but I do have some photos of the oil cans I got out of the back of my '56 long before I brought the car home. I don't have an exact date other than the Exxon oil cans are from the early '80s maybe very late '70s.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018