Register now to get rid of these ads!

Antique Automobile Instrumentation Restoration----- Morris Gauge.

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by MORRISGAUGE, Aug 11, 2011.

1. MORRISGAUGE

MORRISGAUGE

Full mechanical and cosmetic restoration of antique automobile, marine and aviation instruments.

Hello, I'm Travis Morris, owner of Morris Gauge. I have been specializing in automobile gauge restoration for 10 years. My company has been built on the philosophy that, every job, should be done right and done right the first time. Having worked in the antique automobile industry for half my life, I've seen my fair share of "restorations" and have seen countless dollars spent in the wrong direction. We strive to provide an expert opinion, regardless of monetary gain, to all individuals regarding their: speedometer, tachometer, clock, gauges and related sending units. Whether you are looking to purchase that missing gauge, clean up your existing cluster, check calibration, repair your non-functional units or want a full mechanical and cosmetic restoration for your Concours vehicle, give us a call. We are happy to assist you in any way possible.

Our shop provides restoration and repair services for just about every gauge ever made. We've seen it all. No job is too big or too small. Mechanical temperature gauge repair, voltage conversions, rebuilds, calibration, customization... these are the bread and butter of our establishment.

For HAMB members, we are extending our return customer 10% discount on all services performed. If you have any questions please feel free to visit our website:
    www.morrisgauge.com

Contact us via email:
    [email protected]

Toll free telephone:
    888-202-9206

Or simply box your gauges, write us a note and ship them to:
    Morris Gauge
    818 SW 3rd #117
    Portland, OR 97204-2405

Thank you and happy motoring.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  2. Death Proof

Death Proof
    from Miami, FL
    1. Florida HAMBER'S

Highly recommend Morris Gauge!! Sent out my gauges and got them back in less than week. They do not only look great but work great as well. Top notch service!! Great addition to the HAMB community...

3. Nice. You work on muscle car stuff? Hope noone hears me ask you that. Love this forum for the hot rod stuff, but I have a 1970 1971 Cyclone dash to restore. Saw the post, just wanted to ask. Thanks.

4. spartanarcandpanel

spartanarcandpanel

Travis took my gauges and my money and we never heard from him again. Lost a complete set of 39 ford deluxe gauges and trim to this dirtbag along with $1400 for the refurbishing that he supposedly did. As soon as we paid the invoice he vanished. He does not respond to our emails or phone calls to his business or home address, and his 2 "gauge restoration locations" are mailboxes at the ups store. If anybody has information on his whereabouts please message me. DO NOT DO BUSINESS with this joker, I wish I hadn't.