Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Ansen pedal setup with master cylinder - Sold

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Jmountainjr, May 10, 2019.

1. Jmountainjr

Jmountainjr
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

City: Saco

State: Maine
    Price: $100.00
    I have changed directions on my brake setup and have the following for sale. All parts are new and never installed. Included:
    Bracket. Nice rugged pedal setup that I bought from Titus here on the HAMB. I added a bolt on adjustable pedal stop on the clutch required on most HTOs and some slaves. Easily unbolts if you don need / don't care for it.
    Master cylinder #1 (black one on left). This is a new NAPA cylinder that has had the internals swapped side to side as required for use with the Ansen pedal setup. Clutch side bore has been professionally sleeved to 7/8" for use with many HTOs and slave cylinders. The "brake" and "clutch" markings on the casting were filed smooth prior to the cylinder being coated with a black baked on finish. So no confusion on what is hooked to what after assembly.
    Master #2 (on the right). This is a generic reman cylinder from Cardone and has had no modifications done. Stock 1 1/8" bore both sides.
    Price includes shipping to the lower 48. 100_1676.JPG

2. Jmountainjr

Jmountainjr
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Master cylinder #1 has been sold. New price is for pedal setup and reman master cylinder.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019