Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another "What is it?" Set of trim rings

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fivefochevy, Jun 1, 2011.

  1. I Got these from a small town yard sale and I am trying to figure out what they belong to or could be used for. The outside dia is right at 17 inches. the inside is about 11 inches. They do not have any clips on the back side so I would think they would be held on by another center cap or something like that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Kenny
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
  2. Don't know about anyone else but I am getting the dreded red X instead of a picture.

    They used to sell accessory rings that were held on my the little hub caps to give you the appearance of chrome wheels. maybe that is what you have.
  3. I am seeing the pics, but they have black painted hashes or dashes imprinted in the stainless.

  4. I can't see the pic but from your description they kind of sound like late-50's Chevy truck trim rings. If they are, I might be interested in buying, if you're interested in selling. Email me a pic and I'll tell you for sure.
  5. Saxman helped me with a clue. I found them on a Cameo Pickup. Mystery solved.

Share This Page

Register now to get rid of these ads!


Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.