Register now to get rid of these ads!

another texas fng

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by kikinrods, Feb 18, 2005.

1. my dad got me into streetrods at a young age as his gofor, and then when i turned 11 with my first project (1963 chevy II) and know i build streetrods for a living. not only do we build them we sell parts and collect vintage ford and misc. parts, some we sell, some we keep for current and some unknown rod projects. we have a full shop and and build nothing but street rods from lobuck rods to high dollar high tech. if you have any questions we are here to help with what we know or what we can find out.

rod on!!!
    www.kikinstreetrods.com

2. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Welcome! Are you the owner operator of this shop?
    Looks to be putting out first class stuff. Thre Streetrod word here is normally as bad as the ratrod word. I for one appreciate any talent, regardless of where the talent is directed. Welcome to the hamb and never, never post a billet laden car or you will be chastized forever:D
    I like what you have done to this one.

[​IMG]