Short story long: I bought a "titled-as" 1923 model T from a nice old fella that built it in the 80's. I liked it at the time because it looked just like a beloved hot wheels car from my childhood, despite the fiberglass body, a faux Holborn intake, and chrome all over it. I had started peeling off some of the 80's junk when one day, the quality of the build became instantly apparent when a poorly routed throttle cable sawed through its liner and hung, sending me through a guy-wire and into a ditch. I avoided being thrown out and walked away with a few bruises thanks to some lap belts I'd just installed. The car didn't fare nearly as well, though: Frame was twisted beyond repair, front end destroyed, body cracked etc. Rather than cry about it, I decided to rebuild it so I got to work stripping it down and collecting parts, with the help of my RD brothers. Without a frame table, I decided to go with the ready-built option and modify it to suit my needs. I wasnt sure if I was keeping the SBC so I went the Speedway Nostalgia frame, without motor or trans mounts, for the coilovers and decent wall thickness, added a disc conversion on Chevy spindles. I didn't want to go back to a glass body so I traded the old one to a buddy for air ride parts and started looking at steel options. The image in my head called for some pretty deep cuts in the rear of the body and I didn't feel right hacking up an original, not to mention the cost of finding one in decent enough shape in the Northeast. Repops are almost as expensive, if not more, than originals so I was running out of options. I happened to stumble across a guy in Georgia that builds awesome steel T bucket bodies with tubular frames at an amazing price. I'm sure some of you are familiar but PM me if you'd like his website (not sure the rules on links). With some test-fitting done, we did some math, drank some beers, and glued the rear end to the suspension. With the rear end right where I wanted it, we got to work on channeling the back of the body to sit at the height I wanted. I can't stand the tilted body look that comes with channeling just the front of T bodies, I think it makes the frame look bent, and I wanted mine more or less parallel with the frame and level at the finished ride height. Next, we finished off the motor mounts, which took more math and cutting than we'd anticipated.