Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another SC-PA guy

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by boneyard, May 30, 2007.

1. Been lurking around here off and on for years, but never registered until now... mostly because I haven't really had a project that "fit".

I've been around cars most of my life, but up until now, I've mostly messed with muscle cars, and the occasional V8/RWD late model (mostly V8-S10 conversions). Growing up, I developed something of a "thing" for the 49-54 chevs since my dad had 3 51 Bel Airs sitting around (one of which was his first car).

Fast forward to present: this saturday I'll be taking a trip to the Philly area and picking up a 52 Bel Air I just bought. Stay tuned, I'm sure I'll have some questions once I get this beast home. Current plans are just to get the thing running and stopping, suspension rebuild/lowering, then drive the snot out of it.

By the way, I'd be interested in meeting up with any other SCPA HAMB'ers. Gimme a holler, I'd love to see what you're working on.

2. welcome from hatboro pa,what area of philly are you gonna be in? and what time on sat?? i

3. chopo

chopo

welcome from Sunbury Pa.

4. The car is in Secane. I should be out there around noon I guess, depending on the uhaul situation (gonna have to rent a trailer).

5. stevilknievel

stevilknievel

Welcome from Reading, PA!

6. Clark

Clark

Welcome from Abbottstown. Not too far from York.
    Clark

7. 5window

5window

Welcome from Lewisburg.