Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another one

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by CAL, Jun 2, 2005.

1. CAL

CAL
    from Neosho Mo.

"Been lurking for several months, decided to take the plunge and join in. I was raised working in my father's shop, Callahan Auto Body in Missouri. My father was raised in California state, full of stories like buying a 1936 ford roadster with chopped carson top, (original badge still inside top) with no motor for $175.00 in 1954. I started working in the shop after school when I was about 11 years old, started out sweeping floors, went on from there to building cars. I was really into Mustangs over the years, could not see why the old man would want to mess around with flathead powered cars. As I started to get older, I began to appreciate the type of cars he was building. I left the shop 15 years ago to work for ins. company. I still work on my own cars, have '29 roadster with '48 flatty. Hope to learn some new things, and pass on a few. Thats about it, oh, I like beer.

2. Howdy and welcome to the HAMB. Can we see pics of the roadster??

3. CAL

CAL
    from Neosho Mo.

Thanks for the welcome, will try to get some photos uploaded, after I fiqure out how.

4. Welcome. Looks like a few FNG's from MO lately. Came to Missouri from SoCal (San Diego) myself a year and a half ago. Drivin' a Fifty Chevy Pick-up. Post the pix of the '29, like to see it.