Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Another one to watch for

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 31modelo, May 26, 2018.

1. 31modelo

31modelo

Unfortunately I found another guy to be cautious of doing any business with. If you meet Kenneth Jack of Hemis Unlimited you'll think you've met the nicest guy ever. Not the case.
    I've done business with him in the past. No problem, recently I did some trading. I'm now over 3 weeks with no contact back. I've called, texts and even message on Facebook. He since blocked me on FB and no response to any other ways. He is sick and I've seen him recently when he was down here in Florida.
    Traded chrome DeSoto valve covers and a Davco mag for a 392. In exchange a roller cam and pistons for my 291 DeSoto. Nothing has come, even called Donnie Johansen and Kenn never even had a cam ordered.

So that's my story and didn't want anyone else to have the same thing happen. Thanks for letting me rant.

Sent from my SM-N950U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. robbins

robbins
    from Missouri

3. I've dealt with him a couple different times in the last year and all was good. His cancer has come back, but he's just taking it one day at a time. You never did follow up on this post.

4. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods