Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another one from England

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by OverThePond, Jan 30, 2021.

1. OverThePond

OverThePond
    from London, UK

Just signed up (obviously I guess!), not sure why I haven't before. Got a 69 Mustang that you all aren't interested in and a 49 Pontiac that I'm chopping and bagging. That's and repairing acres of rust of course, its wet and cold over here.....

Richard

Lloyd's paint & glass and Stogy like this.
  2. OverThePond

OverThePond
    from London, UK

Oh, and I'm looking for a finished model a, my projects progress too slow and I need a driver!

Stogy likes this.
  3. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome to the Hamb @OverThePond...the Hamb Classified may be your 'A' connection...good luck in your search and I guess this will be your build Thread for your Poncho...bring it on...;)

4. OverThePond

OverThePond
    from London, UK

Dunno about a build thread, who wants to watch years of rust removal and undoing other people's bad repairs? o_O

Lloyd's paint & glass likes this.

5. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

There are many Revivals and Inspirations to Hotrod/Custom of the Yesteryear here, many had major surgery...I follow many along, it's many times regional...shoddy work is yes, a part of evolution some old some new...

Threads are work on top of I know but like many who follow along I am thankful and appreciate it...

fegsta likes this.
  6. OverThePond

OverThePond
    from London, UK

I have plenty of photos so I'm sure I could put something together even with the glacial pace of progress :D

Stogy likes this.
  7. Get wet and cold over here in Queensland to mate , good excuse to hide in the shed and work on something kool:)

Stogy likes this.
  8. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

You have plenty of company here in that many are into lengthy builds and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that...

9. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Welcome from Detroit. Build threads are always fun to read

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

10. Welcome from another Poncho on your side of the pond :)

11. Sandgroper

Sandgroper

We do :D

12. OverThePond

OverThePond
    from London, UK

I'll probably get round to it one weekend, after all it would give everyone a good laugh at the sort of crud I'm trying to resurrect :D