Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another Old New Guy!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Goodson, Feb 10, 2005.

1. Goodson

Goodson
    from Cocoa, Fl

At last I made it to the HAMB! I have been into customs for a long time. Started building custom bikes way before it was popular, you know, it was cheap! No one was building frames or any of that aftermarket stuff! Anyway swapped to cars. Love to do custom paint, shave stuff, and fabricate. All on the side, my garage and driveway....build my paint booths with sticks and plastic sheeting. Aren't my neighbors in love with me! I'm usually grinding, welding, or generally creating some mess in the driveway. I just started lettering and pinstriping, so I saw a lot of references to the HAMB. Took me a while to figure out what it was, let alone where! Everyone on hte Web spoke of this forum with a lot of respect, so I'm very grateful to be involved! I've already studied some of the "masters" that have posted , and hope to learn alot more. Happy to share any of the small ammount of experience I have! Look forward to being a part of thr HAMB!

2. Petejoe

Petejoe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Zoar, Ohio

Welcome to the Hamb.
    Got any pics? we love pics.....Cars. artwork, girlfriends :D

3. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome Old New Guy, what Petejoe said.

4. Mutt

Mutt

Welcome. You're not old - you're still a young pup. Time to paint here in Florida - the pine trees are pollinating....

Mutt

5. dixiedog

dixiedog

Welcome from the top part of F L A, Cocoa is a pretty area.

6. PDX Lefty

PDX Lefty

Welcome aboard. Pic's Pic's Pic's? We love them.:rolleyes:

7. J.D.

J.D.

Welcome from Denver.... I agree we love pics!!