Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another of many new members saying hello.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by supercab78, Dec 19, 2011.

1. supercab78

supercab78

I plan to build a Model A or B for myself as a preretirement gift. I will asking a few questions in the future since I've never worked on anything that old. The oldest stuff I've built is my 1941 chev & 1963 Impala. If I can I will help some folks on other matters, but there is way more knowledge on this forum then I have so it may not be too often.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  2. Just Gadget

Just Gadget

back up read the sticky and try again!

3. supercab78

supercab78

I read it before I posted. Sorry,

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  4. nailhead terry

nailhead terry

Man welcome to the HAMB and you will learn a lot about cars here and good luck on your pre retirement man I guess thats what I am doing 20 years early !!

5. Welcome from another noob. Im statting in semi uncharted treeitory as well.

6. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

Welcome aboard and thanks for fighting fires and saving lives.

To return the favor, I hope we can fire you up with your rods to have better luck than your brother had..............

7. cornfieldcustoms

cornfieldcustoms

welcome to the boards, i am from cincinnati, so if you need any help with A model stuff let me know.