Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another Noob

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by madmike8, Feb 16, 2012.

1. madmike8

madmike8
    from Tennessee

Hmmm me? I guess I'll start with I'm a Christian, and second I'm a Sinner... So, no holier than thou crap from me... I just try to do right even though I fail to do so a lot of time... I'm 46 and married... I'm a computer nerd...

I have a little mechanical ability, but really... I don't know crap. I have no real auto related skills, other than the ability to turn a wrench. I can't weld (well I can stick two pieces of metal together, but I wouldn't call it a weld.) I can't paint, or draw fancy lines.

With that said, I love Hot Rods, and have been around them most of my life through involvement with my uncles, cousins, and brothers. I've owned and worked on 64 ElCamino, 65, 67, 71, and most recently 86 Mustangs.

Now for why I'm here... I've sat on my Bum to long and need a project to get me outdoors and active again... I'm trying to build a T-bucket. Not a steel one either. I'm still collecting parts but that's the aim. I've bought the frame and most of the parts from Ron Pope at RPM (Nice Guy).

I will for the most part be a lurker around here... Learning from others... but I thought I'd get the intro out of the way...

Think that about covers it...

2. robleticia

robleticia

Welcome from Texas!