Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another NFG

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GENERATORSHOVEL, Dec 22, 2004.

1. GENERATORSHOVEL

GENERATORSHOVEL

I've been checking things out for some time now, and like the board and people. Great for history, info, and parts. But you all know that. I have already purchased and received some parts for my project on this site, and I am looking forward to many more transactions. I don't own a car, I have a 1969 ELECTRAGLIDE. I am presently putting together a 60 283 with dual quad intake. Hopefully I'll find a car or truck to put it in soon.

2. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

Welcome Derek! This cold weather is bringing in all the FNG'S [​IMG] Glad to have ya aboard! Sparky

3. slammed

slammed

Hey, how you doing 'shovel? Post a pic someday of your bike. Still have all it's stock tin? Mark your calendar for the Hunnert Pile-Up for 2005, bike's are welcome too!

4. Terry

Terry

Glad you took the plunge and decided to intro yourself. Good to have ya here Derek!

5. Dirty2

Dirty2

Welcome !!! Lets see the bike !!!

6. Rusty

Rusty

Welcome aboard

7. Chandler

Chandler
    from Rowlett,TX

[ QUOTE ]
    Welcome !!! Lets see the bike !!!

[/ QUOTE ]