Register now to get rid of these ads!

another newbie this time from wichita

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by cadillac daddyo, Jul 24, 2005.

1. cadillac daddyo

cadillac daddyo
    from wichita ks

well here goes ive loved cars for as long as i can rember.im from wichita ks im a utillity lineman for the local cable company (ie a contractor the ones who do most the work ha ha) ive always owned older cars and trucks. mycurrent ride is a classy 63 cadillac i know not a true tratditonal custom by any means altough id like it to be. i also a father set of twins one boy one girl their 3 my name is john mareda i spend most nights in the poor house and not the garage although i do work on my car (up keep and such) i dont have the money for a welder and such so i can do any work on the car my self that i want done to it but maybe in time i can make some local friends here on hamb willing to help me out:eek: .any way ithink thats about it and i glad to be here on the hamb

2. Mutt

Mutt

We all started poor - some of us still are. ;)

Welcome...

Mutt

3. Whiskey

Whiskey

another wichita hamber man their poppin up everywhere these days....welcome to hamb

Whiskey

4. Jim Marlett

Jim Marlett

Welcome. I'm here in 'ta city too.

5. cadillac daddyo

cadillac daddyo
    from wichita ks

thanks for the welcome guys and gals great to be here finally on the hamb been looking for a couple years just now learning this computer thingy:) . anybody thought about a wichita area hamber gathering or any thing? im sure many of the older hambers in the area know each other but how about a little hamber only cruise night or something

6. johnboyrox

johnboyrox
    from Ottawa, KS

Nice to meet you. Stay after it and you'll make some friends. Funny thing about old car guys is they tend to gravitate towards old cars and can't seem to keep their hands off of them when the hood is up.