Register now to get rid of these ads!

another newbe from england

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by spanners1964, Oct 9, 2011.

1. spanners1964

spanners1964

hi,
    i,m spanners(mike) i,v been hovering around for awile and just signed up

at the moment i,m in winterton noth lincolnshire not far from the famous ,humber bridge,, but will be relocating within about a 15 mile radius.
    i,m a hgv/psv amd car mechanic also served my time as a restoration engineer.
    but now i,m sort of semi retired (i had a minor stroke and a seriuos accident a few years back).
    so i now play with smaller trucks,tractors, and vintage engine,s and the like.
    at the moment i,m buying a 1951 chevy tow truck which is was some one,s failed project.
    so i,m doing my research and maths and searching for the missing bits lol.
    this seems like one of the right place,s to

hi,ya, all

2. 32Essex

32Essex
    from Texas

Welcome from North Texas.

3. shag766

shag766

4. Hi Mike,
    Welcome from the Highlands, but, not for long. Our son Paul lives at Gedney common Sth. Lincs, and we are moving to the area when we sell here. i'm also building a pick up, albeit a little earlier (35Ford). Good luck with the build!
    Charlie.

5. Welcome from the rainy north west of blighty!
    This is THE best place to be you will lose DAYS wandering through the threads.
    "Vintage shots from days gone by" is highly recommended, just be prepared not to sleep ever again! :)

6. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

welcome from a former Limey in Detroit

7. spanners1964

spanners1964

youre from he ,,north west,, well i,v only just moved, well still moving stuff over from north derbyshire/cheshire border..
    wherabouts are you ??

8. Just Gadget

Just Gadget

Welcome to the H.A.M.B. from Tennessee!