Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another New Wisconsin Guy

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Carguy365-24-7, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Carguy365-24-7

Carguy365-24-7

I just stumbled onto this site and so far it looks great!! Just thought I'd introduce myself ,I'm a Chevy Guy and haved owned quite a few .In September of '05 I bought GERTRUDE .She is a '49 Chevy Fleetline 2dr.
    I looked on Ebay for 6 months or so and missed out on a few but I found her at a swap meet a few hours away.She will need just about everything but for now I plan on getting it a little more road worthy and just have fun with it for now. I haven't chosen a direction for her yet,( 50s custom ,Pro touring,pro street,or modern custom) but I'll have plenty of time to decide...Anyway just thought I'd say hi.....

2. injunnuity

injunnuity
    from Wisconsin

Welcome to the site I,m still new here to but tons of things to take in. From Tin Indians in Waukesha

3. Welcome to you and Gertrude. :D
    Max

4. Welcome fellow Wisconsonite! HAMB and cheese go together like gear and head. (hmmm...that doesn't sound quite right, does it?) Welcome anyway!

5. Welcome from Green Bay. Got any pics?

6. Carguy365-24-7

Carguy365-24-7

I'd post some pics but I haven't figured out how to post them on here yet...

7. StratoStreaker

StratoStreaker

8. welcome to the board.. My thoughts of course would be a 50's custom for your ride :D