Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another new recruit

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Scott K, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Scott K

Scott K

Hi folks, figured it was about time to play by the rules and post an intro.

My name's Scott, I live near Ann Arbor Mich. Been lurking here for a couple of months. It's Denise's fault I'm here. I ran into her and her folks in Pomona. She was bribing votes with the promise of choc chip cookies...snagged me hook, line, and sinker...very nice people!!

Been going to Goodguys and NSRA events since I was a squirt (36 now), and frankly have been getting tired of the politics and BS of those events. So far, this site has been refreshing. I'll try and make some events next year.

Currently I've got a 56 Ford F-100 big window, and a 57 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer. The truck was built by my late uncle, out in so-cal. SBC, 700R, nova clip, C4 rear, bright yellow...a nice cruiser. The Dodge was another so-cal purchase, in Redondo Beach (nothing solid left in the salt capital here). It's been mildly customized by someone that knew enough to be dangerous:mad: . I've been in repair mode since I got it. No badges, no handles, bright red all over, with chrome cal custom reverse rims and cheezy spinner center caps, and big pointy fins. But it does have it's original hemi, it's solid, and when it runs, it runs hard. It's been on the back burner until I get my barn finished.

Been an engineer at Jeep for about 12 years. No wife, no kids, just a dog.

Glad to be here,

Scott.

2. gasheat

gasheat
    from Dallas

Welcome from Texas. Post a picture of the Dodge if you can.

3. Glad to have you aboard for the ride........................howdy!

4. Scott K

Scott K

As requested;

Attached Files: